The admin UI is available at the
/admin path of your running app:
The admin UI provides the following benefits:
- Allows you to access and manage your data
- Automatically generates data entry forms that can be used to create and edit database records.
- Provides visibility into which data is cached for both the in-memory and KV cache.
- List the table and record APIs that are automatically generated by SonicJs.
- Its also crazy fast, even when deployed to production and gives you an idea of how quick your UI can respond as a result of using SonicJs for your headless CMS/backend framework.
The automatically generated endpoints are great for prototyping and simple apps, but you will of course want to create custom endpoints in order to fullfil your specific business requirements. For this, we move on to routing.